Last year I learned that my personal and financial growth are outside my comfort zone that is why I exerted extra effort and time to attend CA2020’s events and finish the Wealth Course. The goal then was to finish it in one month.
It was difficult for me considering that I’m a call center agent at that time and that my shift was from 12mn to 9am. That means I slept for only 4 hours and wake up to rush my way to the venue before 3pm for the Wealth Course.
I had headache every time I push myself to wake up, it was so uncomfortable but that’s the price I need to pay for my growth.
That continued to happen until I became part of the Core Team. It was then that NuSkin/Pharmanex was introduced to me as the Stage 1 of the Power Investing Plan. The idea that I have a team, a mentor, a business plus a company to help me healthy and wealthy made me happier to become part of the core team.
I love Pharmanex in particular Cortitrol because it helps me in stressful situation especially at work and in my productivity in CA2020.
Aside from the hectic schedules of service in Wealth Course and Cashflow Games, building pipelines/networking, running my business at day and working at night. I was able to manage my health and well being.
Even if I didn’t have enough sleep I have no more headaches waking up, in fact I felt like I had a full 8 hour sleep. I am relaxed every time I take it and it also smells good I really love it!
Let me share to you the other reasons why I love Cortitrol:
· Helps promote healthy Cortisol levels
· Contains TheaPure™, an all-natural theanine extract made from green tea leaves. It supports your ability to respond to situations more calmly.
· Helps you stay calm and relaxed
· Enhance feelings of wellbeing and control in response to stressful situations
· Improve performance and increased vigor throughout the day
· Better mental concentration and focus
· Supports weight....to continue click here
|
|

No comments:
Post a Comment